What launcher and theme do you use on your LG G3?

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I personally dislike the default launcher on the G3 so i went to nova launcher which is my favorite. I am using the Ultimate L icon pack which i would highly recommend as it looks great.

Posted via the Android Central App

sbeil

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I used nova before the g3 but I cant see any advantage at all now. You can customize the stock launcher the same as nova

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Still using the stock launcher. I normally use Nova Prime or Google launcher but haven't had the desire to change it on the G3. I did download a theme through LG Smart World so I could get the icons from the theme but that's it so far.

leannelizabeth1

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I normally use Nova prime but I'm still sporting the stock launcher enjoying it so far.

Posted via Android Central App

I used Nova Prime on my Nexus 5. I'm a big fan of Nova but right now I am using the stock launcher. Stock launchers usually annoy me but not this one!

mlett

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I use Nova Prime. I use Action Launcher on my S3, I might try that out on the G3. I think LG did a good job with the launcher for you see here several people sticking with it when they used Nova on other devices. I used the stock launcher for a week before I went to Nova just because of the gestures & swipe actions. When I got my S3, the first thing I did was install Nova because I couldn't stand TouchWiz launcher.

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I used Nova Prime on my SGS3, but I haven't felt the need to install it on my G3. I don't use the knock unlock code, I still like the pattern unlock, but the double tap to wake up the phone is a neat (to me) feature.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Nova Prime with the Glaskart Icon theme. I did use the LG launcher for a while and while it's very nice I enjoy Nova and prefer it.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm still not able to find any useful features to necessitate switching to Nova. Or any other launcher for that matter.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Nova Prime.

Theme? Nova/Stock with HD Widgets. I'm using multiple icon packs like Nox, Click UI, Stark, Domo & Minimal UI.

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm still not able to find any useful features to necessitate switching to Nova. Or any other launcher for that matter.

Yep I'm the same as much as I liked using Apex which is very similar to Nova, I quite simply like what Lg have done and feel no need to change it :)

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
Nova Prime FTW 😀

Posted via the Android Central App on my G3 or Nexus 7

Attachments

• 10008.jpg
    10008.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 152