What launcher and theme do you use on your LG G3?

anon(9029232)

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I like the default launcher aswell its just it feels like it stutters quite a bit. I like the speed of the transitions and scroll speed on Nova Prime as i use "lightning fast" for everything. If LG updates their launcher to be more smooth then ill gladly give it another try.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 32956.jpg
    32956.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 369

leannelizabeth1

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
I actually switched to Nova Prime this morning when I discovered I couldn't resize a widget with the stock launcher. I've gotten spoiled since I used Nova Prime on my Nexus 5. The stock launcher is still a fine choice, however. Glad we have customization choices. Much better than the fruit company's devices. ;)

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually switched to Nova Prime this morning when I discovered I couldn't resize a widget with the stock launcher. I've gotten spoiled since I used Nova Prime on my Nexus 5. The stock launcher is still a fine choice, however. Glad we have customization choices. Much better than the fruit company's devices. ;)

This is why I'm using Nova Prime, resizing of widgets. Plus you get different swipe animations and I'm so used to the swipe gestures (Been using Nova for a long time). Currently using it with Cryten icon set.

Carlitosxfeng

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I have nova prime but I dont know if it me but everytime a use nova on all my divices at first is pretty fast and smooth but after a while it starts getting slower and if you uninstall it and install it back, it'll be fast again only for a certain time. I am sticking with the stock launcher now. It has everything i need and it doesnt get slow.. :)

LG G3

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I have nova prime but I dont know if it me but everytime a use nova on all my divices at first is pretty fast and smooth but after a while it starts getting slower and if you uninstall it and install it back, it'll be fast again only for a certain time. I am sticking with the stock launcher now. It has everything i need and it doesnt get slow.. :)

LG G3

I haven't noticed that with Nova Prime, but I'd suggest clearing the app's cache in Application manager and see if that helps.

Carlitosxfeng

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
I haven't noticed that with Nova Prime, but I'd suggest clearing the app's cache in Application manager and see if that helps.
Cleaning cache it means going back to the beginning. I get that. What i mean is that nova is pretty fast at first but after using it 3 months straight without changing your homescreen everyday you will feel nova is not as fast as when you installed it the first day. If i clean my cache again it will feel awesome again overall nova is the best launcher in rhe market. I just like the g3 stock for now, i've been using the stock for 2 months now and it feels as fast as the first day. My only complain is the lockscreen animation when you unlock your phone, it gets lag a bit sometimes and other than that perfect.

Sent from my LG-F400S using Tapatalk