G3 or z2

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Its not that this phone sucks! Its me.. I want to have every phone. For some strange reason when I have the phone it gets bored easy.

I'm checking phones every day (China phones included) and most of the high end phones do have something that catches my eyes and can't get it out of my head.

G3

I do the same thing. That's why removable battery, although sounds good, for people like us, we don't keep the phone long enough to matter. It's like the grass is greener on the other side every time a phone comes out.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I commented about the removable battery simply because it will allow for a custom battery, not that it would be replaceable if the original wore out.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
What bugs are there on the Z2? I haven't found many if any.
Same here not a single bug on the Z2 for me. I agree with everything you said about the display. The G3 is very nice but a little too dim for me. The Z2 display is my second favorite behind only the GS5. I have both devices and love them both a lot. They are so close overall it is hard to choose one but if I had to I'd probably go with the Z2 due to the superior battery life, waterproof, and better display when outdoors in full sun. Either way can't really go wrong.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Disagree about the screen. Once you get the RGB values on the Z2 correct,the screen is stunning add to that Xreality and the Bravia engine, the colours really pop and it looks really great.Out of the flagships I've used this year its got the best screen and camera. It does look uglier than the G3 though.

Good points.

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Same here not a single bug on the Z2 for me. I agree with everything you said about the display. The G3 is very nice but a little too dim for me. The Z2 display is my second favorite behind only the GS5. I have both devices and love them both a lot. They are so close overall it is hard to choose one but if I had to I'd probably go with the Z2 due to the superior battery life, waterproof, and better display when outdoors in full sun. Either way can't really go wrong.
There is a very slight "blockyness" to the Z2 because of its resolution, you notice it beside the G3 which is pin sharp.However colours etc for me are much better on the Z2. I still look at the screen everyday and think "wow". Some videos I run on the Z2 have the same kind of "that looks amazing" that the QHD video samples on the G3 did. Probably because of Bravia and Xreality etc. Can't comment on the GS5 as I haven't had that this year.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
People are going to rage me big time.

Probably going to trade my g3 with an IPhone 5s.

There is only 1 reason and that's money.

As I probably stated before. I promised my fiance I wouldn't buy a phone till may. Than in August I want to cancel my contract to a "SIM only" which are way cheaper here in the Netherlands.

My g3 will drop in value after a year (even tho I treat it like a princess)

An IPhone 5s will keep much of it value so that's the reason!

If it's going to happend, than its my first and probably last IPhone. Lool

G3

pmcnei11

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
People are going to rage me big time.

Probably going to trade my g3 with an IPhone 5s.

There is only 1 reason and that's money.

As I probably stated before. I promised my fiance I wouldn't buy a phone till may. Than in August I want to cancel my contract to a "SIM only" which are way cheaper here in the Netherlands.

My g3 will drop in value after a year (even tho I treat it like a princess)

An IPhone 5s will keep much of it value so that's the reason!

If it's going to happend, than its my first and probably last IPhone. Lool

G3
Oh man!! Lol.

The IPhone 6 is out next month! If you wait for a few weeks you'll have the choice between Note 4 and IPhone 6. I know its like waiting for the best technology and something else will always be released soon but these new phones are literally weeks away. IPhones do keep their value though. The only other phone I've had that kept its value was my Nexus 5, bought it brand new for £280 and sold it 10months later for £250.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Oh man!! Lol.

The IPhone 6 is out next month! If you wait for a few weeks you'll have the choice between Note 4 and IPhone 6. I know its like waiting for the best technology and something else will always be released soon but these new phones are literally weeks away. IPhones do keep their value though. The only other phone I've had that kept its value was my Nexus 5, bought it brand new for £280 and sold it 10months later for £250.

I promised my fiance not to buy any phones. Thats why I need to have a phone that keeps it value for a few months.

G3

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Funny how things change so quickly. The iPhone dude called a no go...

But in between the contact with him about the 5s opo gave me a second invite.

First invite I had to cancel duo to buying an engagement ring for my fiance and well I did just get another 1.

So you guys know I made a promise with my fiance and her parents. But a thing that I didn't mention is that I promised my fiance my g3 if she bought me an OPO.

So I gues God don't like a IPhone either since my fiance ordered me an OPO Lool..

Still going to check this forum daily since I will probably be jealous about "her" g3 anyway..

G3

1dtbrown

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
G3 32 G version only gives you 23 G of built in memory available. What about the Z2?

With that said the memory slot can handle more GB but is it useful? Just asking as I am a DNA owner and just looked at the G3 today and noticed the memory issue.

makie

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
G3 32 G version only gives you 23 G of built in memory available. What about the Z2?

With that said the memory slot can handle more GB but is it useful? Just asking as I am a DNA owner and just looked at the G3 today and noticed the memory issue.

Of course it's usefull

G3