Trying out the G3

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have tried every other flagship on the market and im typically more of an apple guy but i thought i would give the g3 a try.

I am using it on tmobiles network with a completely unlimited plan. I am hoping for good things. The two phones are stuck in the port process as i am porting my number from at&t to tmobile but im sure it will work itself out.

Killa_roo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: trying out the G3

I have tried every other flagship on the market and im typically more of an apple guy but i thought i would give the g3 a try.

I am using it on tmobiles network with a completely unlimited plan. I am hoping for good things. The two phones are stuck in the port process as i am porting my number from at&t to tmobile but im sure it will work itself out.

Used to be Apple guy, not a chance in hell I'd ever go back...

New convert (less than 2 months)

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: trying out the G3

Sweet.

I'm sure you'll love it, LG did an amazing job.

That's been my experience also. LG really did an amazing job with the G3!
The T-Mobile G3 ROM is light relative to the AT&T version - so that is good! I'm using the stock launcher with some minor customization.
The iPhone is also an amazing device. But I have zero interest in using one - I love Android.

Let us know how you like the G3!

Klanbo

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I've come from an iPhone 5 to a G3. Took a good couple of weeks to get used to android but love the customisation and the G3 has an amazing screen.

Side by side with the galaxy S5 colours popped out more and made the G3 look a bit flat, but now the S5 just looks over saturated and not keen on the yellow whites.

My G3 experience hasn't been without issues but overall I really like it. Hope you enjoy yours.

Posted via the Android Central App

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
If you don't mind the size of the G3 you will find it is leaps and bounds above apple. Android has come a long was and with the G3 it shows how long it has come.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE