Music Player

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I decided to try Poweramp again. I figured I bought it so why not use it.

I remembered what bothered me back when I had the Note 3 it included all the files including videos and I didn't touch the settings. IDK but its all good with the G3.

tapatalk LG pro D852

PowerAmp still does that on my G3. I'm glad it stopped doubling some of the tracks.

Sent from my Verizon LG G3

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Maybe someone might be able to help. I use just the stock music player on my g3 and every time I shut my phone off and restart it when I go to my music and look all but a few of my albums I have in there loose their album art. This happens every single time I have all my music on the SD card and it only happens to certain ones. If anyone has had this issue or a idea of why this happens I would greatly appreciate a little help.

Posted via Android Central App

Mine does it on a couple of albums. I'm needing to redo my SD card as it's due a cleanup from a couple of incomplete syncs. Not the phone mate its the files on the card.

Steve/Boanerges Performance

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
What is everyone using. My player of choice is ZPlayer. Have tried most including Neutron and Power amp but keep coming back to this one as I feel not only is the sound excellent but the ui is the best looking I've seen.

I tried ZPlayer for the first time and it's a great player. I like the look and feel of it. It's splitting time with Poweramp. PowerAmp is still tops in the car with the sound shaping capabilities though.

Sent from Frope's sweet G3.

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
For me it's the best looking player so far and the Dev is steady with the updates. A very feature rich app

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded zplayer yesterday. I'm going back n forth between that n PowerAmp. Reminds me of my Zune days n the couple of Windows phones I had. I always liked the look n feel.

Sent from my Verizon LG G3