Music Player

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
What is everyone using. My player of choice is ZPlayer. Have tried most including Neutron and Power amp but keep coming back to this one as I feel not only is the sound excellent but the ui is the best looking I've seen.

Steve/Boanerges Performance

Technified

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
I use the paid version of PowerAmp. U must have had a Zune lol. I had one too. I liked the layout on it so I may give zplayer a try.

Sent from my Verizon LG G3

SteveClarke

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Rocket Player is very good. Full featured, has a widget, graphic EQ and let me fix some missing album artwork problems I had

Last edited:

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I use the paid version of PowerAmp. U must have had a Zune lol. I had one too. I liked the layout on it so I may give zplayer a try.

Sent from my Verizon LG G3

I had the WP7 Titan and it used zune . Probably the best thing about the phone. Saw ZPlayer when it first came out and used it on my OneX and all my tablets.

Steve/Boanerges Performance

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought (Samsung/Google Play credit promo) the PowerAmp and something about it I just didn't like.

I have no issues with stock, my favourite is from Samsung.

Wicell

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I also have the Full version of PowerAmp, gotta say I love it, I keep trying different ones but I always go back to PowerAmp. The cover art download feature is pretty awesome, and very accurate for any music you have that lacks cover art.

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Maybe someone might be able to help. I use just the stock music player on my g3 and every time I shut my phone off and restart it when I go to my music and look all but a few of my albums I have in there loose their album art. This happens every single time I have all my music on the SD card and it only happens to certain ones. If anyone has had this issue or a idea of why this happens I would greatly appreciate a little help.

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I decided to try Poweramp again. I figured I bought it so why not use it.

I remembered what bothered me back when I had the Note 3 it included all the files including videos and I didn't touch the settings. IDK but its all good with the G3.

tapatalk LG pro D852

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey