Wireless charging...

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Good day all... New G3 owner. I have the Bell variant of this model and have been reading many stories about the wireless charging issues with this phone. AT&T only offers PMA compatibility... up here in Canada I here that Rogers is doing the same...

I have called Bell, but they don't seem to know anything (no surprise there). They say the phone is new...etc. I know the back cover on the phone only has the two pin set up, which doesn't give me wireless charging out of the box. I want to know if my phone has Qi capability, as I have heard of issues with PMA.

LG Canada have told me that LG made the G3 capable of both Qi and PMA, and it is the individual carriers that ask for alterations. I am asking because I would like to go the Qi route but don't want to buy something that is not compatible with the phone. I would also like to know if the LG Circle case with wireless charging works with both Qi and PMA. Man, I never thought this would be so complicated. Why carriers have to mess with a perfectly good product is beyond me.
Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance