trying to decide...

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
The camera looks awesome on the g3, I'm a little scared after hearing the "too hot" comments, how is sound not using headphones or ear plugs?
I listen to audio books and music on my iPhone 5s and it sounds great compared to the galaxy s5...camera and sound is what sells me oh and size I want bigger and heard iPhone 6 is gonna cost big bucks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I think some of those issues became fixed in the updates that were rolled out. Something else to keep in mind is not many people are going to come on to a forum and say, 'Nothing is wrong with my phone. Everything is good here.'

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I think some of those issues became fixed in the updates that were rolled out. Something else to keep in mind is not many people are going to come on to a forum and say, 'Nothing is wrong with my phone. Everything is good here.'

"Nothing is wrong with my phone, everything is good here.

:p

Edit that was Sarcasm but he is right no phone will be without a fault. My G3 has an annoying issue that I'm keeping my eyes to XDA for a possible fix.

But for the most part its really good, I wouldn't still be using it over my Z2 if it had loads of faults.

This is not stating that they don't exist as it obvious they do.

But there are fixes of some of the reported issue's and others have had to be returned.

But on the scale and bigger picture the G3 has done well & you should be happy upon your purchase.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
OP: Duncan1982 was one of the earliest G3 owners on this forum and his favourable comments on the device helped me, for one, to decide to buy at a time when there were doubts and negative rumours in the air. I haven't regretted buying for one moment. Obviously nobody can say for certain that you won't experience problems if you buy, but what those of us who haven't got serious problems can say, is that based on our own experience you will probably love the G3. That's as far as anyone can go, and that's as far as I do go.

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
OP: Duncan1982 was one of the earliest G3 owners on this forum and his favourable comments on the device helped me, for one, to decide to buy at a time when there were doubts and negative rumours in the air. I haven't regretted buying for one moment. Obviously nobody can say for certain that you won't experience problems if you buy, but what those of us who haven't got serious problems can say, is that based on our own experience you will probably love the G3. That's as far as anyone can go, and that's as far as I do go.

Posted via Android Central App

One of (purchased upon availability, and it was released in the UK first, that said the states got treated to the 3/32gb) and yes my experience of the G3 for the most part has been great.

I tend to write on my opinions and experiences and if they are positive then that's what you get. Now that I have spent time 3months roughly or just short of. My views have not changed despite my slight annoyance with the auxiliary input. I can't scream it's the world's best or I can but wont. There are many great smartphones available & quite a few more just announced but not yet available. I will say that its one great device & caters to my needs nicely...it won't cook my dinner or fetch me a beer but if you get one without any serious problems and high chance all will be just fine, then you'll like the G3 as much as we all do.

I have the 2/16 and touch wood all is sweet & dandy performance wise and well overall really :)

Posted via the Android Central App

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Picked up the g3 today gonna give it a try. They had a sale and I got the tablet for .99! So far the display is just as nice as my iphone. Got to figure out how to use it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon