On my old Motorola I could zoom in on a website or Facebook photo by pinching our spreading fingers on the touchscreen. Out would zoom to any dimension. On my Lg G3 it only allows me to zoom to about double. Any way tho get it to let me zoom in more?

Posted via Android Central App
    09-06-2014 01:32 PM
    Sometimes it depends on the website. If you're on a site designed for mobile devices, it might not let you zoom in as much. You could force desktop mode by tapping the menu button on the browser and checking the Desktop box--the site should then display as if you were on your computer, and then you could zoom in much more.
    09-06-2014 01:34 PM
    Probably you know this trick, but just in case. The quickest way to zoom in a browser is double tapping the text you want to enlarge. You can select the final size in the settings. On Chrome go to accessibility and move the slider. The box on top will show the result.

After double tapping you can still zoom in or out with the two fingers action.

Zooming Facebook from a browser doesn't work very well sometimes.

Edit. Oooops! In the end I forgot my first idea to answer you☺. In accessibility settings make sure that "force enable zoom" is checked.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-06-2014 02:06 PM
    So I think it's largely in Facebook. I do use the double tap, but sometimes I want to zoom in further, and I was able to on other phones, but can't on this one. I turned on the triple tap in accessibility and that helps a little. I don't know why I can't get past the double tap size...

09-06-2014 05:48 PM
    Maybe it's a Facebook issue, not a G3 issue.

09-06-2014 05:52 PM