trying out g3

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
So far I really like this as much as my iphone, however the battery isn't as good, yet anyway.
This is the first phone I've got that didn't have ear buds? that's crazy anyways will any kind fit?
And do I understand correctly the us att version cannot wireless charge? that stinks...what are some things you guys do, carry around an xtra battery or charge card? thanks for the tips

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the G3 madhouse. Regarding battery comparison, what model of iPhone, and what sort of usage do you get from it?

Posted via Android Central App

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
It's sad what carriers are doing, why disable the Qi charging and are they responsible for the lack of EarBuds too?

I also don't get why LG is not releasing the accessories. Not that I needed it but I wanted an Extra Battery Kit for travelling, I could've used it over the weekend when we drove 8 hours to NYC. I was forced to go with the Powerock 6000mAh. It did the job but it was PITA to use.

tapatalk LG pro D852

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I have iphone 5s and it would last all day, and I use it pretty much, emails, text, games, Facebook, some you tube...

brick58

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
well that sucks since I bought this one Saturday, I got a tablet for .99....was not told it would cost me monthly and a $40 activation fee! and they added insurance which I was not asked and DO NOT WANT anyways tablets going back tomorrow

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney