System UI keeps crashing [LG G3]

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
So I downloaded NOMone to change my LG G3's resolution to 1080x1920 and when I changed it to that resolution, my phone displays "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." I am rooted with stock rom. I need help. I can't do anything on my phone. Can I change back the resolution on the computer? Any help please. Thanks.

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Did you give Nomone root access?
Did you change the dpi? I heard 480 or 530 is good.
If you can't manage to change the dpi then you might have to flash back to stock.
Use the LG Mobile Support Tool. This will flash back stock without CIQ.

GunSwoozy

Mar 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes I think I did give it root access. I changed the dpi to 469. Could that have been the issue? Is there a way I can change the dpi back? Or do I have to factory reset?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
So I downloaded NOMone to change my LG G3's resolution to 1080x1920 and when I changed it to that resolution, my phone displays "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." I am rooted with stock rom. I need help. I can't do anything on my phone. Can I change back the resolution on the computer? Any help please. Thanks.

Yeh that wasn't very clever but not hard to fix, grab Lg's support tool and you should be fine.

Posted via the Android Central App

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you use the TOOL as administrator and once you open it, look to the top right and click options.
Then click update recovery, another little window will open, then enter your IMEI number.
That will get it started, the G3 is too new and they have not updated the TOOL yet.
That should flash the G3 back to stock without CIQ too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11