Awesome case if youre a master of disaster like me!

krijmo

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I AM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW G3 CASE! I've always loved Otterbox, but I bought a defender case for a Nokia 1020 I had purcahsed, and it was a piece of cheap crap. Not the quality product I'm used to seeing. The only color they have for the G3 is black, and I'm not overpaying for shoddy quality AND b.u.t.t ugly. I bought a Quick Circle case to begin with, but after a couple of drops enough plastic had fallen away from it that my phone barely even stayed in it. I shouldn't have even tried. I am a bull in a China shop.
I hopped on Amazon and started searching. There isn't a whole lot out there for our beloved G3 in terms of safety. I bought a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Hybrid. It comes in a nice selection of colors, has a built in screen protector, and has port covers. It was $20! I paid double that for my crappy Otterbox! When I got it in the mail, I took it out and was really impressed. It comes with a link to a video to show you how to put it on. It took me a couple of tries, because its a tight fit, but it's a good tight fit. It also doesnt make the phone feel too big or bulky. The back has a hard plastic plate built into the softer plastic for extra durability. The outer edges are a matte finish with little diagonal lines for great grip traction. Good for butter fingers like mine.
There's hard plastic in the front that frames the screen protector. You snap that onto the front of the phone and it curves around the back edges. Then there's a softer plastic that goes around the back of the phone, like the outer layer of the Otterbox defender. I can tell by the feel of it that it's not going to wear out and fall apart. It's very thick and solid. The port covers are are great too. It's like a pressure seal between the hard plastic and soft plastic. Overall, this is the best built phone case I've ever seen. I know there aren't a lot of good cases for this phone compared to what they offer for other phones, so I thought I would share. It was a great find for me. This is the link to where I got mine. I got the pink. It's girly, I know, but I also put my phone down, walk away, and then forget where I put it down again. I walk into any room now and it's the first thing I see. It also never gets lost in the abyss of my giant purse.
Amazon.com: LG G3 Case, SUPCASE [Heavy Duty] LG G3 Case [Unicorn Beetle PRO Series] Full-body Rugged Hybrid Protective Case with Built-in Screen Protector (Pink/Gray), Dual Layer Design + Impact Resistant Bumper: Cell Phones & Accessories

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey, that is the best case for the G3 right now in my opinion.
I searched all over for the best one and found it.
Mine is called TuaTara though but its the exact same case.
Don't you feel comfortable now that its protected like that?
The case is tuff to get on and off I know. Sucks if you have to remove the battery for any reason.
Love the port covers on the bottom too.
I paid $9.95 shipped on ebay

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance