LG G3 iPhone emojis

il0vec0ncerts

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone emojis

Use a third party sms app..

Posted via AT&T LG G3.

I haven't found one that matches it exactly either unless you know of a specific one to download? whatsapp has the ios emojis but of course the person you're texting has to have the app. and I've downloaded a few keyboards that display Apple ones but in the actual message it'll turn back to the android kind

xamadeix

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site

I'm not sure really. I've been using textra which is great. I do know for a fact that GoSMS does carry iPhone emoji support. Go to the market should be there. You'll have to grab the add on with it.

Posted via AT&T LG G3.

igobytony

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

You should be able to root and then change out one of the font libraries. I hate the emoji too! But it's because they look like iPhone ones, lol. I really miss the Google emoji, they're much nicer looking! May root just for that...

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

il0vec0ncerts

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure really. I've been using textra which is great. I do know for a fact that GoSMS does carry iPhone emoji support. Go to the market should be there. You'll have to grab the add on with it.

Posted via AT&T LG G3.

ok thanks!! I'll have to give that a try

il0vec0ncerts

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site

You should be able to root and then change out one of the font libraries. I hate the emoji too! But it's because they look like iPhone ones, lol. I really miss the Google emoji, they're much nicer looking! May root just for that...

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

where would I download the ios font library from? sorry coming from an iPhone so this is all new to me but I think I can figure it out!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

Verizon Message app in the Playstore has emojis that almost map exactly to iPhones. Did a recent comparison. Verizon Message allows you to add the app to your tablet, Apple or Android, and text from either device, even have texting on your laptop . The conversations will sync between devices.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca