LG G3 Picture issues

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have issues with pictures that are taken and when they review them in the gallery they don't come out right they look like this

Attachments

• 1410721756898.jpg
    1410721756898.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 128

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Picture issues

Are all your photos like this? Are they the same if you view them in the Photos app?

Posted via Android Central App

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Are the pics stored on a sd card. If so that maybe the problem

Posted via Android Central App

It could be a bad read/write which means a dodgy SD card. Try another SD card to see if that cures.

So im guessing pictures saved to internal work fine?

Posted via the Android Central App

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

No all my photos are not like this maybe 1 out of every 10 I take, yes they are the same if I view them in the photos app, I thought it may have been bad SD card but even when I moved the problem pictures to the phone storage and not the SD card, they would still be messed up

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

No all my photos are not like this maybe 1 out of every 10 I take, yes they are the same if I view them in the photos app, I thought it may have been bad SD card but even when I moved the problem pictures to the phone storage and not the SD card, they would still be messed up

If the files were corrupted when they were written to the SD card, copying them to phone storage won't undo the problem. Switch the settings to save images to internal storage instead of the SD card, and see if the problem still occurs. This looks like a failing SD card to me, but if the problem happens even when you save to internal storage it's something else.

Scott Banta

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm also having issue with my photos in the gallery. They show that stupid gray screen with an i? Not just my photos, but my videos sometimes tell me the file type isn't supported? This puzzles me because they were created on this stupid phone. Sometimes when they play they are choppy and blur in and out. So frusturating and I have replaced the sd card with 3 others and have the same issue. I'm about to get a more reliable phone. My wifi is also constantly getting disabled until I reconnect.........

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I've seen problems like these before with hard drives going out which would lead me to believe that this is an SD Card issue. Either wrong type, wrong speed, or a card going out.

Solution: I'd switch the storage mode over to Internal and see if the problem continues. If not, replace your SD Card with the correct type and speed.
If the problem continues, then it's either the App you're using or the OS. If that's the case, an FDR should fix it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon