Battery drain problems on LG G3?

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: Battery drain on LG G3

The time it takes me to learn about my phone and how I can get better battery life is worth it to me.
I use my phone all day and don't have to have it on charge at night for at least a week.

You waste minutes of your life not learning anything, that's bad for you.

That's quite a leap you're making. I learn plenty, but don't deem it worth my time to figure out how to tweak my phone battery to last any longer than is necessary. You do, and that's great for you, I personally don't see the point.

LSG67

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm lost in all this jabber (no offense). All I can say is that you guys seem to have a completely different phone than I do. I can't last a whole day on a full charge. And I don't even use my phone that much.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

The time it takes me to learn about my phone and how I can get better battery life is worth it to me.
I use my phone all day and don't have to have it on charge at night for at least a week.

If you're saying you get a weeks worth of battery life, without charging, using the phone normally, I call BS. Post some battery usage screen shots, including screen on time. Unless you have a ZeroLemon battery it ain't happening. Especially since you already claimed 3 1/2 days (144 hours) of standby (not useage) time.

Your ever more grandiose claims remind me of the Mall Ninja: http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

If you're saying you get a weeks worth of battery life, without charging, using the phone normally, I call BS. Post some battery usage screen shots, including screen on time. Unless you have a ZeroLemon battery it ain't happening. Especially since you already claimed 3 1/2 days (144 hours) of standby (not useage) time.

Your ever more grandiose claims remind me of the Mall Ninja: http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

I have posted my battery screen shots with SOT.
Check out my thread: Screen shot your best SOT
Does that even make sense, what you said about 144hours being 3 1/2 days???
I don't have a zerolemon battery but plan on getting it to review.

smooth3006

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

the battery drain is much higher on the g3, its because of the 2k display. the most you can do is buy an extended battery.

ksm09

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Man, i think u're right. Sorry i've contradict u. So happy i found out that my phone is 4k :x

Send from my G3 using tapatalk

Jaylon Jackson

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Lg G4 battery problems

So I just came from school and my phone was dead from using it all day. I get to my house and charge it till its at 100%. I use it a little bit after words. I went to sleep and it goes to 84%. I only used it for thirty minutes, but that's not the worst part the next morning I wake up and it's at 34%. I turned it off didn't use it for the rest of the night so why was my battery drained so severely. Down 50% for no reason why

TWC42

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lg G4 battery problems

..... I turned it off didn't use it for the rest of the night so why was my battery drained so severely. Down 50% for no reason why
The phone and battery are two years old. Could be nearing the end of life for the battery. If you could get a NEW, OEM battery from a reliable vendor for that phone, it might help. About $15.

Bloodnik

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
After seeing all this usefull (and not so usefull rant) tips...I have only one question regarding enormous drain / leak with mobile data ON.
On WiFi, idle or ordinary use its more less ok BUT mobile data is killing it, cutting 1% every minute. Is it ok leak time?

Thx ppl:-X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae