LG G3 factory screen protector..

Killa_roo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
So I've had my G3 for just over a month or so and love it.

I do wonder however what life is like without the factory screen protector. From the first day I got the G3 I took it out of the box, put it straight into a case and kept the factory screen protector on, I figured why buy a screen protector when the factory has included one!

I'm now wondering whether I'm losing some sensitivity (perhaps it wasn't designed to be left on), or whether the protector attracts fingerprints more (it get's pretty filthy).

Anyone tried both?

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,
So I've had my G3 for just over a month or so and love it.

I do wonder however what life is like without the factory screen protector. From the first day I got the G3 I took it out of the box, put it straight into a case and kept the factory screen protector on, I figured why buy a screen protector when the factory has included one!

I'm now wondering whether I'm losing some sensitivity (perhaps it wasn't designed to be left on), or whether the protector attracts fingerprints more (it get's pretty filthy).

Anyone tried both?
If you want to keep the feel of glass but use a screen protector try a tempered glass screen protector. I got one off Amazon for $12 and I love it. Easy install and feels great to the touch..

Killa_roo

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Crimsonforce,
Unfortunately I don't think it would fit, as my case actually goes around the sides and over the top edges of the screen..

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Crimsonforce,
Unfortunately I don't think it would fit, as my case actually goes around the sides and over the top edges of the screen..

Most glass screen protectors don't go right to the edge of the phone for exactly that reason. I have a Fosmon hd glass screen protector paired with a Spigen slim Armour case.

Posted via the Android Central App