upgrade to G3

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Currently have a G Flex which I like but I'm feeling its old age by now. Love the G3 and can't wait to upgrade to the G3 in March when my upgrade is activated.

But I heard of some issues with the G3. Like cracking around the bottom of the body...phones shutting off on its own...overheating...how common are these issues that you've experienced? I love lg phones and love their designs.
Can't wait for my upgrade next spring.

Posted via the Android Central App

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any of those issues but it does lag time to time which the g2 didn't. Its a great phone and hopefully by then android L will fix that. If your upgrade isn't till spring maybe wait for the g4? I'm going to take a look at the note 4 when it releases.

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any of those issues but it does lag time to time which the g2 didn't. Its a great phone and hopefully by then android L will fix that. If your upgrade isn't till spring maybe wait for the g4? I'm going to take a look at the note 4 when it releases.

G4 wouldn't Be to far away would it..something to this k about. I'm not a Samsung fan.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
March is a long way away. Who knows what will be available by then? Or are you only prepared to consider LG devices?

Posted via Android Central App

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
March is a long way away. Who knows what will be available by then? Or are you only prepared to consider LG devices?

I'm Korean so I am partial to lg. I hate Samsung. So that basically leaves lg or HTC. I don't like HTC very much.
Yeah its a long way away.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^Ah, so you are from the land of smartphone geniuses.☺

Mika Kat

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
^^^Ah, so you are from the land of smartphone geniuses.☺

Hahah...you could say that. I originally liked Samsung then got pissed off by their phones when the jelly bean update ****ed up the note two I had at the time. So bye bye Samsung. Then got the g flex I have now.
I may wait for the G4 by LG. If I have the patience haha.