02-26-2015 07:55 PM
63 123
tools
    It's probably a little big for side pockets, I tend to not sit on my phones when I put them in my back pockets.
    11-07-2014 06:54 AM
    Guys-

While the Zerolemon battery might be a massive, unsightly accessory, it's an option for those who require extra charge during the day. Again, the beauty of Android is having choices; a failed iPhone experience.

The G3 comes out of the box very sleek, and a 9,000 mAh battery will obviously be larger, I think having the ability to have sufficient charge as a power user is more important than looks.

Remember, Android has always been about options. The Apple crowd has to make due on a battery that historically packed less than 2,000 mAh, and that is simply too restrictive for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    belodion and bcbbanga4l like this.
    11-07-2014 07:00 AM
    I always wear one of those sleeveless jackets with many pockets, perfect for phones. I guess if you need to look smart that's hardly an option.
    I feel a tad sorry for people in the 23rd century, when, if Star Trek is right, smartphones will revert to being cassette-recorder-size devices worn on straps round the neck.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-07-2014 07:47 AM
    Guys-

While the Zerolemon battery might be a massive, unsightly accessory, it's an option for those who require extra charge during the day. Again, the beauty of Android is having choices; a failed iPhone experience.

The G3 comes out of the box very sleek, and a 9,000 mAh battery will obviously be larger, I think having the ability to have sufficient charge as a power user is more important than looks.

Remember, Android has always been about options. The Apple crowd has to make due on a battery that historically packed less than 2,000 mAh, and that is simply too restrictive for me.
    This is a good thing to remember.

My take on it is this:

If you want a lot more battery life (2x, 3x) than the G3 currently offers, you have two choices. Buy one or two extra stock batteries to keep and swap, or if you have no room to carry these around, get a ZeroLemon replacement.
    bcbbanga4l likes this.
    11-07-2014 07:52 AM
    I actually didn't try putting it in my pocket earlier, as it was still charging it's first charge. It's doable. I'm currently at 6 hours of continuous screen on at 100% brightness and I have 65% battery remaining. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase.
    11-07-2014 03:20 PM
    I actually didn't try putting it in my pocket earlier, as it was still charging it's first charge. It's doable. I'm currently at 6 hours of continuous screen on at 100% brightness and I have 65% battery remaining. I'm more than satisfied with my purchase.
    100%, that's crazy! Nice to know it's not overheating.
    11-07-2014 08:07 PM
    It ended up lasting 13 hours, I actually had to turn on my torch flashlight to get it to die completely for about an hour as well. It was getting pretty warm, but by that time it was getting cold outside and I actually put the phone down on the hood of my truck a few times just to give it a quick cool down. At the 8 hour mark, I also put on a live wallpaper at maximum framerate, I think I was using electric plasma. I was pretty busy at work, so I wasn't actually using my phone a whole lot.

I then set everything back to how I would normally use my phone, and it lasted about 2.5 days.
    bcbbanga4l and belodion like this.
    11-11-2014 08:04 AM
    No way.Just saw one on a friend's phone. GINORMUS! LOL. He was getting about 10% dropped calls. I recommended him to go to carrier for new SIM card, and put back the stock battery, to see if this ginormus battery was causing any electrical chatter in the phone.

Has the calls gotten any better after the battery swap out?
    11-20-2014 07:35 AM
    No way.Just saw one on a friend's phone. GINORMUS! LOL. He was getting about 10% dropped calls. I recommended him to go to carrier for new SIM card, and put back the stock battery, to see if this ginormus battery was causing any electrical chatter in the phone.

I haven't noticed any such thing with mine. No missed calls, no dropped calls. Zip.
    11-22-2014 06:51 AM
    Let us know how the speaker sounds when you get it. If you notice there is no speaker cut out on the back.
    02-19-2015 06:59 AM
    There are buttons on the back for volumn control and to turn phone on and off
    02-19-2015 07:03 AM
    Still no pics? I love this phone because of the awesome battery life I get. Even still I needed to buy an extra battery and sometimes have to swap it out a little after lunch. That's with bad coverage Area in a building. With location on. Streaming music and radio. I dont mind switching the battery out as I work at a cubicle and can easily swap it out no problem. With all that being said I am still debating getting this case. I dont particularly like the size but for extremely long trips or days where you forget about charging spare battery it can come in handy. I love that it comes with a holster and that it has the buttons on the back..
    02-19-2015 11:16 PM
    02-26-2015 07:55 PM
63 123