Slow Camera

pjcruiser

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
It might just be me but the camera on my LG G3 seems slow. One of the features of this device was how fast the camera is to be. Mine seems slow. HDR is set to Auto, Saving to SD card (Class 10). I have two small children and am taking a bunch of photos of them but am missing the moment I want. I am getting a few seconds after. Thoughts? Tweeks? It's me? Thanks for your input.

matt406regal

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I agree it's way too slow to be useful. I was in Cancun this weekend on a tour bus and some of the pictures I wanted to take it was too slow in taking the picture and I would miss the whole moment

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
If it helps, I save my pics to my Internal storage with everything set to auto and res at 4160x2340 (10M), I like the wide screen ratio for display purposes. Takes my pics fast this way! :)

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I save to SD card and use the full 13 megapixel shot and I think the camera is pretty fast. Much faster than the G2 I had. The thing screams outdoors in good light, but obviously is a little slower in poorer light conditions. But it's not much slower. The only time I've really seen it slow down is if I use the flash.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
When I tap the screen in one mode, or tap the camera icon in the other mode, I estimate there's a half-second delay before the shot is taken. I use the W10M setting. No SD card.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch