Hi there, I'm looking for suggestions on recommended cases that have both.

I work in healthcare and have dropped my phone forgetting it's in my scrubs, so i'd rather just have a case.

Definitely sturdy though as i've had it kicked and working ems too, have crawled around cars and stuff.

I've seen so many different kinds and know different strokes for different folks, but am hoping to pair down some of the better ones so I can get an idea.

Case with belt clip/kickstand-10555459_10152614759867292_493931181_o.jpg

That's a Seido that Best Buy had in stock right after I bought the phone. Wanted to wait to see how reviews would turn out as people got used to the phone, cases came out, etc. Still only has 6 reviews, but they all seem good.

I know Ottorbox is one of the better ones. Just wanted to reach out before spending upwards of $40, if not more.

Thank you!
    10-01-2014 09:12 AM

I work in healthcare and have dropped my phone forgetting it's in my scrubs, so i'd rather just have a case.

Definitely sturdy though as i've had it kicked and working ems too, have crawled around cars and stuff.

I've seen so many different kinds and know different strokes for different folks, but am hoping to pair down some of the better ones so I can get an idea.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10555459_10152614759867292_493931181_o.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	139186

That's a Seido that Best Buy had in stock right after I bought the phone. Wanted to wait to see how reviews would turn out as people got used to the phone, cases came out, etc. Still only has 6 reviews, but they all seem good.

I know Ottorbox is one of the better ones. Just wanted to reach out before spending upwards of $40, if not more.

Thank you!
    I have that case for my Galaxy SII. They make great cases.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-01-2014 09:36 AM
    I'm going to be looking around for the same thing too. The one I got from Verizon when I got the phone just isn't cutting it. The texture appears like it should be grippy when actually it feels quite slick and almost oily. I can just see the phone slipping out of my hand one day if I keep using it. Plus the kickstand part is messed up because once you lock it in place it is very, very hard to get it released.
    10-01-2014 09:52 AM
    I bought that exact same case when I purchased my G3 at Best Buy. From day one to now, the case has served it's purpose very well. Kick stand is nice to have since I came from the HTC EVO 4g / HTC EVO LTE (both have built in kickstand) making video watching more pleasant. I never used the hip holster since owning all my smart phones till now so I'm still getting use to it.
    10-01-2014 10:13 PM
    Thanks for the responses guys.

Still haven't gotten anything but need to.

Ottorbox makes a nice one, for all phones it seems, but like their g3.

I'm just worried about the make of the case. Some have said the belt clip breaks, cheap plastic, etc.

Bought a case once from an online site I thought was reliable and the thing barely lasted 6 months.

Posted via Android Central App
    10-14-2014 11:32 PM
    Seidio makes excellent cases. In fact my next phone purchase hinges on whether they make a surface combo case for it.
    10-15-2014 12:03 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10555459_10152614759867292_493931181_o.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	242.4 KB 
ID:	139186

Thank you!
    I bought that case last week from Best Buy but had to return it because the kickstand only works with the phone in the horizontal position. I need the phone to prop up like an 8x10 portrait.
    10-15-2014 10:08 AM
    I purchased this case from Amazon for my G3. Comes with both a kickstand and belt clip. Some of my friends were quick to point out that it adds a lot bulk to the handset but im not bothered by this.

Fosmon® LG G3 Case (STURDY) Heavy Duty Hybrid Shell Case and Holster with Kick Stand for New LG G3 (all carriers) - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Black): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    10-15-2014 12:21 PM
    Seidio user here. Used one on my S3, Moto X, and now my G3. Decided a long time ago that is my case for any phone. Ever since my Thunderbolt days I must have a kickstand. The cases hold up great. Have saved my phone many times. So long as you would only want for landscape as another person pointed out. Personally use mine all the time. Watch movies, TV, and great to have when I am showing a quick vid to a group of people. Instead of crowding around me I can put it down for everyone to see. I do pair it with a tempered glass screen protector. The case is very slim, but very sturdy IMO.. just with such a big screen if it fell face down don't see much protection on the glass. More for the rest of the phone.
    10-15-2014 12:55 PM