Battery Life, Android OS

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
No. I usually see 14-20. Something is running in the background. Restart your phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
It's a laugh isn't it? You unplug at 100% at night and in the morning you've lost 20-30% to Android OS or similar. As stevovr says, a Restart is the first fix to try.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^True. It's just that I've got into the habit of charging in the evening, while using the phone...it will reach 100% long before I've finished using, so I've no reason to leave it plugged in overnight since battery drains from misbehaving apps seldom occur. They don't actually worry me any more because they're usually easily enough dealt with....is that the sign of a seasoned Android user heh heh?

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
^^^True. It's just that I've got into the habit of charging in the evening, while using the phone...it will reach 100% long before I've finished using, so I've no reason to leave it plugged in overnight since battery drains from misbehaving apps seldom occur. They don't actually worry me any more because they're usually easily enough dealt with....is that the sign of a seasoned Android user heh heh?

Yup you are a bit of Salt & black pepper with a hint of ketchup lol

Or the Hienz 57 Bolodion lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid