New to Android and loving it! I transferred my iTunes music to my SD card vivi LG PC Suite. When I view my card I can't find the files but my music player does. There are not on my internal storage because is over 50gs of music and my G3 is a 32g. Are the files hidden or what?
    10-04-2014 07:08 AM
    They shouldn't be. Usually music is in the Music folder but I'm guessing that you've already looked there. Most music apps can find sound files even when buried in folders so I'm guessing that something associated with LG PC Suite you used has made a folder and put them there and possibly in another folder inside of that one. Are you using a file manager app to look for these files? I would use a file manager like Astro or ES from the play store. Astro is the one I like because it has a lot of different ways to search including recently added and of course file type. Searching by file type should locate the folder your music is in.

I will add the files may not look like much, other than a whole bunch of files in a folder with 5 or 6 character names, because, and I'm assuming they still do, Apple renames the files with these short little names and being that you got the music from iTunes your files will also sport these short little names. I think I had some that were named R5TUE which means nothing related to the song artist or music and it was like the Butthole Surfers. Being an iTunes user I'm guessing you are familiar with that, however one should never assume.
    10-04-2014 07:30 AM
    Try airdroid to transfer files very easily. You can choose where to store them. Also you can view them on phone memory or SD card.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-05-2014 06:52 AM