Just got this LG G3 OTA

Marv701

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded and installed about a hour ago. Yet to notice any difference, except possibly with the app drawer. Pretty much any news or info I found about it was from German sources, all unsure as to what it improves or changes.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thank you wezzyd...I'm unlocked UK user like yourself, and this is the second time you've drawn my attention to updates....checked in Update Centre and there it was waiting for me. Took 20-30 mins, needed wifi connection. Right at the end I got an Unfortunately UI System Has Stopped type message, but clicked okay and all well. Don't know what that was about.
Thx also to LG....fourth Software Update I've had in three months of owning device.

Posted via Android Central App

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
No problem belodion. I got that error too after the update but carried on as normal. Yes agree with you. At least my fourth update now. Quite impressed with lg so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
B-b-b-b-but we don't got bloatware, in the UK at least, contract phones or unlocked. Don't frighten us like that xoco.

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Anyway to find an official change log? Hate updates when we don't know what's what

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Anyway to find an official change log? Hate updates when we don't know what's what

I have a vague deja-vu feeling. Didn't we all discuss the where's-the-changelog business after a previous update, and get nowhere?

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I received an update the other day (3 UK) that said something like

1. knock knock
2. Apps
3. Battery optimization

I wonder why yours is different...:-\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads