Thinking about leaving android...

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I've never had my G3 get hot. Warm, yes. All phones get warm sometimes depending on how hard they are working. But for one to get that hot tells me there is something wrong. Yours sounds like it has a problem. If you like it otherwise then if you can, swap it for another G3. Otherwise there really is no such thing a truly bad phone anymore. They all have good and bad points. The closest I've come to a forever phone is the Motorola Razr MaxxHD. It still sees a lot of use. The G3 is still on probation, although I'm gradually thinking this might be the one that kicks the Maxx out of first place, despite the shorter battery life - it's really hard to dislike the G3s screen and tiny bezels :) I also really like the BB Z30 for travel. Hard to beat, but it's pretty focused. Android and iOS (and WP for that matter) are more generalized. But Apple makes good stuff and if you're convinced that's what you want, go for it. It will be fine.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
If you decide to get an iPhone please, please, please don't settle for 16 gb just because you can get it sooner. Also keep your G3 for times when you want to "get your Android on". I've found I'm happiest when I have both and just move my sim back and forth between the two.

pmr6644

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
My lg g3 doesn't over heat at all. I've had it since launch. You should definitely get it replaced before making a decision. My wife's iphone 6 gets pretty warm when screen brightness is high, around the edges is where it's warmest. Every phone has quirks but sounds like most your issues are with your particular g3, not android in general. My wife went from a note 3 to an iPhone 6 due to screen size being more manageable for her and she's been pretty disappointed with it as well as with how locked down and void of customization ios is. Her battery on the 6 is also much worse than mine on the g3. Just my two cents. Hope you like whatever phone you end up with.

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
So leave. Why do you need us to validate your decision, or worse, make it for you?

Good luck with iP6, bad battery life, hard to keep your grasp on, OS and hardware that is two years behind Android. Enjoy.

That's what I was thinking why come on here a d tell use that you leaving just do it already have fun and join the sheep

Posted via Android Central App

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
My lg g3 doesn't over heat at all. I've had it since launch. You should definitely get it replaced before making a decision. My wife's iphone 6 gets pretty warm when screen brightness is high, around the edges is where it's warmest. Every phone has quirks but sounds like most your issues are with your particular g3, not android in general. My wife went from a note 3 to an iPhone 6 due to screen size being more manageable for her and she's been pretty disappointed with it as well as with how locked down and void of customization ios is. Her battery on the 6 is also much worse than mine on the g3. Just my two cents. Hope you like whatever phone you end up with.

Sorry to hear your wife ga e up on the note 3 for the iPhone 6 that's was more like a downgrade then a upgrade hopes she's trades it back for the note 4

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc