Lg g3 turning off animation by itself

Markococa

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Well i have developer settings unlocked and i like my phone to go smooth with animation but my phone somehow turns off animation by itself and i need manualy to turn it on again. So i ask it someone has the same problem as me or i am the only one with this kind of problem. Cause it is very annoying for me.

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Well i have developer settings unlocked and i like my phone to go smooth with animation but my phone somehow turns off animation by itself and i need manualy to turn it on again. So i ask it someone has the same problem as me or i am the only one with this kind of problem. Cause it is very annoying for me.

I had the same! But for some reason it's been a while since I had to turn them on again. Strange.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site

Does it turn them fully Off, or to the default 1x setting?

Posted via Android Central App

ketacdx

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Same thing has happened to me. I reset my phone recently and had not even unlocked developer options yet and it was already doing it. I am rooted and have exposed framework. Weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon