LG G3 Update

Floppyhamwar

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Me being un Central América do you huge think I will get Android L? Aside from L will I get any updates? I've had my G3 for about 2 months and have not gotten anything?

Posted From Via Central App

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Update

Me being un Central América do you huge think I will get Android L? Aside from L will I get any updates? I've had my G3 for about 2 months and have not gotten anything?

I THINK the LG G3 will receive Android L regardless of where you live. That's what news sources say. I've read many articles that talk about the OS upgrade and there was never any mention of specific countries not getting the update. Just remember that LG is extremely slow to update so unfortunately we all need to be patient.

Posted via the Android Central App

Floppyhamwar

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Update

I shure hope so Ice kiss bien reading abit and noticed that some countries don't seem to get any updates while other have gotten something, I'll just be patient then. Thanks

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
^^^Perhaps those are LG updates. Some owners have received several, other owners have received none.
But as Murph says, all will receive the Android L update, when it comes.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Floppyhamwar

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I really can't wait to see lollipop on my G3 I feel as if LG made their software resemble it in many of the small things like the pop up window notification thing well just have to see :)