LG PC Suite Music artwork

Chrisalias

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello, how is everyone?

I am on my 3rd day of the G3 and love it.
I downloaded LG PC suite so i can organize what I want on my phone via this with artwork etc instead of drag and drop and doing it on my phone. I use to use itunes as I was an iphone person. Im finding it works fine the only issue I am having is some albums dont show up artwork so I add the artwork but it never shows up. I have changed the file type and resolution but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be great thanks.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to AC and the G3 forum.☺

I'm afraid that's all I've got to say as I don't know the answer to your problem, but hopefully other members will.

Posted via Android Central App

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
This is going to test me! Could be, some songs are newer MP3 using new format of storing the information, ID3 or something like that. There may older songs downloaded that may have that info separate (would have to be older music). I used MediaMonkey on Laptop as my tag editor, and for volume leveling so one song does not play to much louder than the next song.

Posted via the Android Central App

stang6790

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I can not find an equivalent app the will both get the artwork, and the rest of the info, such as album, treat, track number etc. MediaMonkey on the laptop did all that, using Amazon as the database. Was excited to see MediaMonkey in the Playstore, but it does not do that function.

Posted via the Android Central App

Chrisalias

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
In the end I grabbed isyncr seems to do the job well for music. Only sad this now is copying over photos. Drag and drop takes away.
Otherwise loving the new phone.