I am having multiple problems with my new LG G3 and I had the same problem with my Galaxy S4. When I get in my car, my phone pairs automatically but when I select my device to listen to music streaming through BlueTooth, nothing happens. I have Entune and can launch Pandora or iHeartRadio which will start playing automatically; but if I want to listen to music stored on my phone, I have to pick up my phone and launch the Play Music app then it will show up on my head-unit screen and allow me to play, pause, skip, etc.. (I tried multiple music apps on my S4 and none of them worked, but I only use Play Music on my new phone).

Once I launch the app, the music will play and I will see track artist, song, track info, etc...but it does not allow me to browse the music that is on my device. This is different than my iPhone 4 and my wife's iPhone 5 which allow you to see all the music and Playlists on the device on the head-unit screen. You can scroll and switch through the Head Unit, but on my Android, I have to pick up the phone if I want to select a specific track or playlist or anything else.

Help!
    10-20-2014 02:11 PM
    After the last update, our phones stopped working correctly with uConnect in our Jeep as well. When paired to your stereo, go under Bluetooth settings, find your stereo under the paired list, and hit the settings icon to the right of that device. There are checkboxes for call audio and media audio. That may fix your problem. I think it was a security "feature" they added. Good luck
    10-21-2014 08:08 AM