Keep the G3 or get the Droid Turbo?

terryh215

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The Droid Turbo's specs look great plus I've always liked droid's but the G3 is a good phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

terryh215

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Where is the best place to sell my G3 if I decide to? I know the Droid Turbo's full retail price will be high and I would want a good amount for my G3 so I could purchase the Droid Turbo

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
You could sell it here. Android Central Community/Marketplace.

terryh215

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Well the G3 is very laggy and I like the pure stock Android experience plus I bet the Droid Turbo gets the Android updates a lot faster then the G3

terryh215

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Phones like the HTC One M8 and Nexus 5 are way better then the LG G3 when it comes to lag, they have none and the G3 has lag. If the G3 didn't have lag why would they be releasing a patch that's suppose to help with it? Seeing is believing!!!

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Phones like the HTC One M8 and Nexus 5 are way better then the LG G3 when it comes to lag, they have none and the G3 has lag. If the G3 didn't have lag why would they be releasing a patch that's suppose to help with it? Seeing is believing!!!

I am running Nova Prime and have ZERO lag. I wouldn't take the turbo over this...

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

The HTC M8 has had a couple of update to deal with issues. To avoid lag on M8 HTC slowed whole phone down while the M8 is almost lag free(never saw a phone that was 100% lag free) it is clearly slower than the G3. The N5 and it's bloat free set up is low lag with the set up. With the G3' s ability to disable most apps you can get phone close to lag free If you chose.

Posted via Android Central App