I love the camera app which is come with the LG rom. but I'm looking for camera replacing app which can turn off the shutter sound, adjust the setting such as white balance, Exposure, Scene mode, focus mode....

I found XCAM for LG. It pretty works but cannot save the pictures in SD card (because the restriction of Android kitkat not allow) but i don't want to root my device.

Do you have any other apps like this to recommend? I love g3 camera but it's too automatic. I sometimes want to adjust some setting before shooting.
    10-26-2014 12:39 PM
    I would recommend Camera Fv-5 has all the features that you have mentioned :-)

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-26-2014 12:44 PM
    I love the camera app which is come with the LG rom. but I'm looking for camera replacing app which can turn off the shutter sound, adjust the setting such as white balance, Exposure, Scene mode, focus mode....

I found XCAM for LG. It pretty works but cannot save the pictures in SD card (because the restriction of Android kitkat not allow) but i don't want to root my device.

Do you have any other apps like this to recommend? I love g3 camera but it's too automatic. I sometimes want to adjust some setting before shooting.
    I downloaded a third party camera app on my old note 2 last year, it gobbled up over 200 pics. Never to be seen again. I have drop box now to make sure.

10-31-2014 10:13 AM
    I would recommend Camera Fv-5 has all the features that you have mentioned :-)

Yep... FV-5 is about as close to a DSLR interface as you'll find on a phone.
    11-01-2014 10:23 PM