lg g3 screen brightness

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any strange going on's with there screen because 1 day it can look really bright and really high contrast (almost like an amoled screen) then other days looks really pale and washed out. And i have my screen brightness always set to 70%.

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed nothing of that kind myself. Do you mean that this happens when viewing the same thing....for example, your home screen?

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I know it sounds very bizarre but i have noticed it a few times now. I can have the brightness always at 70% and the same wallpaper aswell but 1 minute the screen looks awful then the next its amazing. The main thing that changes is the contrast. And i mean in genral, i could be on the launcher, chrome, facebook ect its like ive played around with some sort of setting wich i know i havent.

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I know there is a setting under accessibility were u can mess with the screen contrast a little but ive never touched that so carnt be that

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
The first way I'd try to fix that would be by a Cache and Data clear in the relevant app, but which app would be the relevant one?
Have you tried a general clearing of the Cached Data in Storage?

Hopefully this isn't a hardware problem. Have you dropped the phone of late or anything like that?

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
No auto brightness isnt on but ive just compared the phone to my brothers (g3) and side by side there is visual difference. Had the same wallpaper, same 70% brightness ect but mine looked more warmer in colours for now. Its not a big problem ill just see how it gose.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc