Hi,

few weeks ago i bought new LG G3. I was deciding between LG G3, Samsung S5, and HTC M8. I decided to take G3 and i didn' make mistake.

Few impressions:
    - battery life - on net there are lots of articles pointing that LG G3 battery is not good. This is simply not true. With really heavy use it lasts one day without any problems
    - it runs really fluently - no slowdowns, nothing. Without any problems in 4 weeks.
    - camera is very fast and great
    - screen - well it is the best part of the phone . Advice,you don't need to keep it above 70%
    - it is big but i was surprised how fast i adjusted. For example, it feels better in the hand than M8 (M8 metal body is problematic to hold)

For now i didn't find any fault. Did anybody?

Nix
    huntnyc likes this.
    10-30-2014 03:18 AM
    Hi,

few weeks ago i bought new LG G3. I was deciding between LG G3, Samsung S5, and HTC M8. I decided to take G3 and i didn' make mistake.

Few impressions:
    - battery life - on net there are lots of articles pointing that LG G3 battery is not good. This is simply not true. With really heavy use it lasts one day without any problems
    - it runs really fluently - no slowdowns, nothing. Without any problems in 4 weeks.
    - camera is very fast and great
    - screen - well it is the best part of the phone . Advice,you don't need to keep it above 70%
    - it is big but i was surprised how fast i adjusted. For example, it feels better in the hand than M8 (M8 metal body is problematic to hold)

For now i didn't find any fault. Did anybody?

Nix
    I have it since a few days and I have the same impressions with battery screen and the running fluently.And all I can read deals with the problems with battery life. Great phone!
    10-30-2014 03:25 AM
    Hi,

how is you battery? How often do you charge?

Nix
    10-30-2014 05:06 AM
    Due to my work I can't turn on my phone since lunch time, and I turn off when I go to bed. I done a fully charge last Friday (first charge) and is still running. Note, that these days I'm not using it a lot because I can use my PC for social networks, mail...
    10-30-2014 05:46 AM
    I've had mine a little over a month now. Last week I had 4 vacation days from work so I basically didn't touch the phone at all. Went to charge it the night before going back to work and it still had about 60% battery left. I usually charge it every other day and it's in the 70's percentage of battery left.

I have mine in a case and that makes it the biggest phone I will ever have. I have pretty good sized hands, I can palm a basketball, and I've had the G3 nearly slip out of my hands on a couple of occasions trying to use it one handed. Might be that the case isn't grippy enough or something but it's definitely the limit of what I can fit in my hand.
    10-30-2014 11:13 AM
    have you tried using it to play music through your car with an auxiliary cord?
    10-30-2014 06:46 PM
    have you tried using it to play music through your car with an auxiliary cord?
    Bloozy, i posted a thread about this not working consistently for me. It doesn't switch over to the auxiliary cable, keeps playing through phone or Bluetooth. I think I messed up a setting in an app somewhere.
    I use Waze a lot and that hogs the battery. I get low battery 15% by mid afternoon.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-30-2014 09:20 PM