LG G3 - first impressions

Unity Gamez

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

few weeks ago i bought new LG G3. I was deciding between LG G3, Samsung S5, and HTC M8. I decided to take G3 and i didn' make mistake.

Few impressions:
- battery life - on net there are lots of articles pointing that LG G3 battery is not good. This is simply not true. With really heavy use it lasts one day without any problems
- it runs really fluently - no slowdowns, nothing. Without any problems in 4 weeks.
- camera is very fast and great
- screen - well it is the best part of the phone :). Advice,you don't need to keep it above 70%
- it is big but i was surprised how fast i adjusted. For example, it feels better in the hand than M8 (M8 metal body is problematic to hold)

For now i didn't find any fault. Did anybody? :)

Nix

Darkdeckard

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

few weeks ago i bought new LG G3. I was deciding between LG G3, Samsung S5, and HTC M8. I decided to take G3 and i didn' make mistake.

Few impressions:
- battery life - on net there are lots of articles pointing that LG G3 battery is not good. This is simply not true. With really heavy use it lasts one day without any problems
- it runs really fluently - no slowdowns, nothing. Without any problems in 4 weeks.
- camera is very fast and great
- screen - well it is the best part of the phone :). Advice,you don't need to keep it above 70%
- it is big but i was surprised how fast i adjusted. For example, it feels better in the hand than M8 (M8 metal body is problematic to hold)

For now i didn't find any fault. Did anybody? :)

Nix

I have it since a few days and I have the same impressions with battery screen and the running fluently.And all I can read deals with the problems with battery life. Great phone!

Darkdeckard

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Due to my work I can't turn on my phone since lunch time, and I turn off when I go to bed. I done a fully charge last Friday (first charge) and is still running. Note, that these days I'm not using it a lot because I can use my PC for social networks, mail...

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine a little over a month now. Last week I had 4 vacation days from work so I basically didn't touch the phone at all. Went to charge it the night before going back to work and it still had about 60% battery left. I usually charge it every other day and it's in the 70's percentage of battery left.

I have mine in a case and that makes it the biggest phone I will ever have. I have pretty good sized hands, I can palm a basketball, and I've had the G3 nearly slip out of my hands on a couple of occasions trying to use it one handed. Might be that the case isn't grippy enough or something but it's definitely the limit of what I can fit in my hand.

srhamm

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
have you tried using it to play music through your car with an auxiliary cord?

Bloozy, i posted a thread about this not working consistently for me. It doesn't switch over to the auxiliary cable, keeps playing through phone or Bluetooth. I think I messed up a setting in an app somewhere.
I use Waze a lot and that hogs the battery. I get low battery 15% by mid afternoon.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay