Question about the back buttons

Tater Tots

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm in the market for a new phone but since nothing has been announced about the AT&T/T-Mobile Motorola Turbo variant, so I was wondering if the back buttons were uncomfortable. Did they become easy to get accustomed to? Is the extra 0.3" screen make that much difference in the phone size? I figured it wouldn't because the Turbo has capacitive buttons, making the body bigger. Also is getting an G3 this late for a a while worth it?

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The turbo is a terrific phone. That being said, the back buttons are not only comfortable after a very short time using them, you'll find that you rarely will use them. Feeling is very important and you should hold both to determine how you like it. The curved back is really wonderful IMO.

Tater Tots

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
The turbo is a terrific phone. That being said, the back buttons are not only comfortable after a very short time using them, you'll find that you rarely will use them. Feeling is very important and you should hold both to determine how you like it. The curved back is really wonderful IMO.

The fact that it's a Verizon exclusive and nothing has been announced for AT&T yet. I've decided to look at other options.

It took me a while to get used to the setup, but now I'm actually pretty pleased with the back buttons.
I had a feeling that after a while they'd grow on the user.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The fact that it's a Verizon exclusive and nothing has been announced for AT&T yet. I've decided to look at other options.

I had a feeling that after a while they'd grow on the user.
There is an international version announced that you could get. Moto maxx? I forget the real name now.

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Read the review of the Turbo. The battery alone, and the super quick Adaptive charging ( plug in for 15 minutes, get 8 hours) is great. The Note 4 has this as well. Also, the lack off an overly intrusive skin and minimal preloaded apps makes the Turbo as almost pure Android you could get from Verizon; not as pure as the Nexus lines. I have read our G3 processors supports Adaptive charging as well, but not inplemented. Not sure why not. Maybe there is some charging hardware that was not installed, or they just have it disabled for some sick reason...lol

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Read the review of the Turbo. The battery alone, and the super quick Adaptive charging ( plug in for 15 minutes, get 8 hours) is great. The Note 4 has this as well. Also, the lack off an overly intrusive skin and minimal preloaded apps makes the Turbo as almost pure Android you could get from Verizon; not as pure as the Nexus lines. I have read our G3 processors supports Adaptive charging as well, but not inplemented. Not sure why not. Maybe there is some charging hardware that was not installed, or they just have it disabled for some sick reason...lol

Posted via the Android Central App
The battery might not have the capabilities. Not sure.

Jezza819

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
I have a question about the back buttons also. On every other phone I've owned, when a call comes in that you want to send to voice mail, you would hit the down volume button on the side and that would send the call directly to voice mail. Does the G3 work the same way, down volume sends directly to voice mail?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze