Converted!

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I just traded my s5 for the g3 about 2 hours ago! So far, I'm loving the bigger screen. Any tips or tricks?? I've been between Samsung and Apple phones for the past 2 years. Using a different Android UI is definitely throwing me for a loop!

Thanks in advance!

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
This is the best forum for information and help with the g3. XDA is the best repository for modifications when you root.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
This is the best forum for information and help with the g3. XDA is the best repository for modifications when you root.

I've been on XDA before when I was rooting phones. They're super helpful for that. For about anything else, I would much rather come here. So far I love this phone! The super huge screen in a phone that isn't much bigger than the s5. I also have a new found love for the back buttons. With my s5, or any other phone for that matter, I always caught myself pushing the side buttons and turning my screen on or unlocking the phone accidentally. I think my only small gripe is that it seems like at&t did away with the smart tips or bulletin thing and the notification toggles.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
And my battery life on the g3 is blowing the s5 battery life out of the water. By the this time of day my s5 would be down to 30%....on a good day. I'm at 9 hours with screen time at almost 4 hours. I wish I would have switched sooner!

Last edited:

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I've used an an iPhone off and on since the iPhone 4s. I think android is amazing compared to ios but is not as polished. The quality of apps on android is catching up to ios. I think now it all comes down to personal preference. I don't see myself using an iPhone in the near future. I prefer the customization of android over what ios has to offer.