art no go

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Did the switch to art and found my battery wasn't as good as dalvik so went back. Strange thing tho, when I switched to art and the optimising apps came up, it was like 225 apps but going back to dalvik was only like 75?

Posted via the Android Central App

salmanahmad

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I personally have found that if you let ART settle in for a day or two it starts showing it's magic. Maybe battery life in your experience may not have been improved however for me battery seems to have gotten better while performance is just miles ahead of Dalvik.

Never switching back. :)

mouseglider

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I personally have found that if you let ART settle in for a day or two it starts showing it's magic. Maybe battery life in your experience may not have been improved however for me battery seems to have gotten better while performance is just miles ahead of Dalvik.

Never switching back. :)

Where are you located? Is your G3 an International or US version?

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Same here when i switched over to art on v10L but there saying that art on kitkat is only experimental anyway so when we get 5.0 wich apparently is starting next week in poland we shouldnt have that problem. And with the part u said about the difference of optimizing apps when going to art then reverting back to dalvik i was thinking wtf lol

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Wtf as in why is there alot less optimizing when going back to dalvik wich i thought was strange but mybe it was only certian apps or something that needed the change back to run dalvik

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci