Gaming on the G3 on a TV???

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I've downloaded a couple of bigger games for my G3 (the latest being GTA San Andreas). However, the controls just using the hand set simply don't do the game justice (unsurprisingly I guess) - the same with GTA Vice City.

I want to set up playing this on my TV through my G3 - so I guess I need a way of streaming it and also get a bluetooth controller...

I'm fairly phone savvy, but this is new to me - is the way to go Miracast? I can get a controller from a local store, but I'm shooting (pun intended ;) ) blind, so any advice appreciated on getting this correctly set up.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
What about chromecast. I have a movie site with downloaded files. They play fine. So I was wondering about chromecast along with localcast. Plays all local files. Just a thought.

Posted via the Android Central App

MC_A_DOT

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've downloaded a couple of bigger games for my G3 (the latest being GTA San Andreas). However, the controls just using the hand set simply don't do the game justice (unsurprisingly I guess) - the same with GTA Vice City.

I want to set up playing this on my TV through my G3 - so I guess I need a way of streaming it and also get a bluetooth controller...

I'm fairly phone savvy, but this is new to me - is the way to go Miracast? I can get a controller from a local store, but I'm shooting (pun intended ;) ) blind, so any advice appreciated on getting this correctly set up.

Cheers.

If you have a PS4 (or xbox maybe?) you can grab a USB OTG cable and connect the dualshock 4 controller to it....It's so much better trust me. The on screen controls are so crap, that's not how GTA should be played.

I'm still playing through Vice City at the moment so once I'm done, I'll be grabbing San Andreas.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...ag=hawk-future-21&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4052579

If you have a TV with a USB port I think you can mirror the screen. If you have a smart TV you definitely should be able to do it.

Hope that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital