Hi.
    I currently have an unlocked, international version Galaxy S3 i9300, used on T-Mobile. I played with the G3 in-store yesterday, and am thinking of switching over to LG, whether I end up getting the G3 or G4 next year, that will come with Lollipop out of the box. My question is, as I know now that different variants can have different builds and internals, which variant of the G3 or any future G4 phone is best, that will work unlocked on T-Mobile? I ask because I was disappointed to find that my i9300 came with only 1 GB of RAM, whereas other variants come with 2. I really don't like the heaviness and general stickiness of TouchWiz, so I figured LG would provide a nice middle ground between that and a completely featureless stock experience. I have heard that South Korea is allowing users to delete unwanted bloatware, as well as coming with the specs everyone expects. Might the Korean version of a G3/future G4 be my best bet? Opinions appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    11-10-2014 08:25 AM
    Hi.
    I currently have an unlocked, international version Galaxy S3 i9300, used on T-Mobile. I played with the G3 in-store yesterday, and am thinking of switching over to LG, whether I end up getting the G3 or G4 next year, that will come with Lollipop out of the box. My question is, as I know now that different variants can have different builds and internals, which variant of the G3 or any future G4 phone is best, that will work unlocked on T-Mobile? I ask because I was disappointed to find that my i9300 came with only 1 GB of RAM, whereas other variants come with 2. I really don't like the heaviness and general stickiness of TouchWiz, so I figured LG would provide a nice middle ground between that and a completely featureless stock experience. I have heard that South Korea is allowing users to delete unwanted bloatware, as well as coming with the specs everyone expects. Might the Korean version of a G3/future G4 be my best bet? Opinions appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    IMO snag a Nexus 6 -

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ile-store.html

good luck.
    11-10-2014 08:47 AM