Now I'm not a big texter... I don't text much or really call unless called or unless necessary. I have Verizon and usually I can send texts quickly when I do send out texts. But recently (a few minutes ago) I was trying to text two of my friends and the texts wouldn't go through spent about 2 minutes waiting for one text. I restarted my phone and then Sent a text to another person which also didn't go through after about a minute. I'm baffled here because I can usually send texts very quickly. I'm not sure what to do. I'll be checking my other messaging app (I use the default, built-in app) that Verizon has put in in the meantime.

Edit:

OK. I found that send messages works from the Message+ app.
    belodion likes this.
    11-10-2014 11:52 AM
    The stock Messaging app should still work. I wonder if there might be some conflict between it and Message+. If it persists, try contacting Verizon to check on the network, and to see what they have to say about the discrepancy between stock Messaging and Message+.
    11-10-2014 07:49 PM
    Until recently I had Message+ effectively disabled. The option determining the active message app had to choose between the default message app, Message+, and what ever other messengers there may be installed. And either way, Message+ still worked. Even when the chosen messenger was not Message+. And it still works. So it doesn't seem to me, to my limited knowledge, that there's a conflict. Otherwise wouldn't neither of them work?
    11-12-2014 11:01 AM