My story

darryjr

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi all ,just recently made the switch,couldn't be happier. I have the g2,m8,&g3, a bit of a problem I have. Lol,they are all great phones but I always felt my g2 was snappier,better reception,better WiFi connection etc. People said I was crazy g2 shouldn't be faster. Side by side w m8 it would regularly load pages ,apps,faster.
Fast forward,my sickness makes me look for another phone,hence the g3. They're are a lot of newer androids out there now ,motox ,n6,forget Samsung not even a contender ,my opinion anyway. Nothing felt as good in hand as the g3. Played for a little while and for a whole package ,the g3 did it for me.
All have drawbacks but I just felt the g3 was as close to perfect as I could find. Camera,speed,calls,speaker,screen,and battery life. All of which I was looking for,plus screen size in small footprint ,oh my!!! I know its the oldest out of all of them,but runs so nice. Had to purchase.
Well I say it should hold me for a bit ,but in reality my sickness will have me looking in a few months I'm sure.
Hope rant wasn't too long just wanted to share my excitement and story.

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Ignore them OP. You are obviously, like me, an incurably sick humanoid who is captivated by these near-magical devices. I'm pleased to have met you. Like you, I have three phones....an LG Google Nexus 5, a Nokia Lumia 1020, and an LG G3, to give them all their full names. Also like you, I hope soon to acquire device No.4. Now what is it going to be...?

Posted via the Android Central App

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Ignore them OP. You are obviously, like me, an incurably sick humanoid who is captivated by these near-magical devices. I'm pleased to have met you. Like you, I have three phones....an LG Google Nexus 5, a Nokia Lumia 1020, and an LG G3, to give them all their full names. Also like you, I hope soon to acquire device No.4. Now what is it going to be...?

Posted via the Android Central App

You are so promiscuous with your phones! I have just the G3, but also a Nexus 10, but that's really not a phone. Do you have a bunch of, um, intimate human partners as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz