LG G3 Case help

Marco Magana

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking for a clear all round case for my LG g3 but one that won't interfere with the flash for my phone.I have one currently the ringke fusion and it's good but my flash is partially blocked, so any tips?

Posted via the Android Central App

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
This is what I've been using for about a month and I like it. It's clear on the back but has color on the sides, which I kind of like. It doesn't interfere with the flash either.

LG G3 Case, Spigen® [AIR CUSHION] [+Screen Shield] LG G3 Case Bumpe... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K33N3GC...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4103420

Yrs, but is that the case with the hole on the top left hand corner for the antenna which is only on the Korean model? The link you attached is for that one.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yrs, but is that the case with the hole on the top left hand corner for the antenna which is only on the Korean model? The link you attached is for that one.

Part of the reason I didn't get that one, but the reviews show it doesn't affect performance.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Part of the reason I didn't get that one, but the reviews show it doesn't affect performance.

You can get the north American case which doesn't have the hole from spigen in California. That is where I ordered my case from. Great case!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante