So i guess I missed the promotion I just got the phone yesterday. I've been looking for these items though and can't seem to find legit LG ones have they been discontinued? Which ones are you using if any. Thank you
    12-04-2014 04:57 AM
    I have the one from the promotion. If it's any consolation, I've taken the extra battery with me many times (vacations, work trips, etc), but I've never had to use it because the battery life is THAT good.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-04-2014 05:12 AM
    That's awesome Yea i tested the phone a little at work yesterday and did pretty good however I didn't use it how I normally do. I'm usually streaming music at least 4 to 5 hours then every now and then for the remainder of the time. I also am in poor 3g service almost 4G lte at times it goes up and down I know that also drains lol
    12-04-2014 05:24 AM
    .... I've taken the extra battery with me many times..., but I've never had to use it because the battery life is THAT good.....
    Second that..
    Had a second battery and charger for an older phone that did need a boost at the end of the day.
    What a PIA it was to deal with. Keeping the spare battery charged. Turn the phone off. Take the phone out of the case. Peel the back off. Pry the battery out, put the charged battery in. Snap the back on. Put the case on. Power up the phone again and wait for it to boot up. Remembering to charge the depleted battery separately. ....
    Wouldn't a wireless charging pad or a plug in battery booster be more convenient if you really did need extra power?
    Try the phone out for a while and see if you really need a spare battery or alternate charging source.
    12-04-2014 05:37 AM