I can't figure this out. I have unsynched the birthdays in Calendar and I don't have Facebook checked in my calendar app on the phone. I can find threads on how to do this on a Galaxy (which I had before and had no issues with) but I can't figure it out on the G3. All the FB birthdays are showing up in my G3 calendar and I want to delete them and stop them from showing up. I've tried uninstalling and installing FB again but to no avail. Suggestions anyone? I asked on another forum and no one has responded. I got this phone Monday and while there are some great features there are a couple things that are driving me crazy. Thanks!
    -Rocki
    12-04-2014 07:41 AM
    If you go to the phone's Settings, scroll down to Accounts, you should see two for Facebook, one that just says "Facebook" (which is for Contacts) and one that says "Sync apps with Facebook" (which is for Gallery and Calendar) - go to the 2nd one. In general sync settings on that app, click Sync interval settings.. On Calendar sync interval it should say None.
    12-04-2014 07:59 AM
    Unfortunately I don't see two Facebook options on that screen. I've attached what it shows.
    How Do I get Facebook Calendar Birthdays off My LG Calendar?-screenshot.jpg
    12-04-2014 08:23 AM