My Be G3

Jord1511

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, just had my G3 delivered. So far I am really enjoying this phone. Any tips and tricks I should know about? 😃. Thanks in advance.

(Thread title should read My New G3 lol)

Posted via the Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Heh heh heh, those auto-correct derps, as B. Diddy calls them.
Welcome to the G3 forum.☺
Do you have the 16GB or 32GB version? What country and network?
The first and most important tip, IMO, is to get a case on that baby....though others would disagree.
Something to be aware of is that app icons tend to disappear from time to time. This is the Smart Clean feature removing apps that you haven't used for a while, and stuffing them into the Update Centre, under Idle Apps....you can easily download them again, and also set a longer idle period before they're removed.
You may want to adjust the display colour in Settings, General, Accessibility, Colour Adjustment....some users find that positioning the circle above the Camera icon gives good results.
Don't forget to leave a blank, icon-free area on the Home Screen, so that you can use it for the double-tap to switch off the device.
There are two camera modes, and you switch between them by touching the three-dot menu when you're using Camera....in one, you tap the screen to take the shot, in the other, you tap the camera icon to do so.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
The first and most important tip, IMO, is to get a case on that baby....though others would disagree.
Something to be aware of is that app icons tend to disappear from time to time. This is the Smart Clean feature removing apps that you haven't used for a while, and stuffing them into the Update Centre, under Idle Apps....you can easily download them again, and also set a longer idle period before they're removed.
You may want to adjust the display colour in Settings, General, Accessibility, Colour Adjustment....some users find that positioning the circle above the Camera icon gives good results.
Don't forget to leave a blank, icon-free area on the Home Screen, so that you can use it for the double-tap to switch off the device.
There are two camera modes, and you switch between them by touching the three-dot menu when you're using Camera....in one, you tap the screen to take the shot, in the other, you tap the camera icon to do so.

Dude thanks lol

Jord1511

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes damn auto correct lol. Anyway thanks for the tips, really appreciate it. Loving my G3 so far, it's a great piece of tech. Oh and I have the 16GB on Vodafone in the UK. 😄.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital