Jump ship to Note 4?

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I know there are probably 15 different threads for this just couldn't find them.

I currently have both but damn I keep on gravitating towards the g3. I am an artist so the spen is nice but damn LG killed it..

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I feel the same way! Lol I have checked out the Note 4, and well, every other superphone every time I go into a tech store, and I still think my g3 is better. It really is a remarkable piece of tech!

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I came from the note 3 and the galaxy s3 before that. I struggled with poor reception on both. Also I never really understood all the dislike for touch wiz, but now after having the G3 for several months I'm starting to...

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Nope.

G3 is smaller and works great. I had a gs3 for 2years with work and even with nova launcher it ran slow and laggy. Over time I came to dislike it. Even more so than my current work iPhone 4s

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I thought the same at 1 point but had a play with my friends note 4 and although its a nice phone i just dont see what the hype was all about. Plus the g3 is alot cheaper and in my person opinion the note 4 dosent have enough improvements over the g3 for that monstrous price difference. G3 all the way till mybe the flex 2 is in shops or even the g4

Carlos Thwaites

May 17, 2014
Visit site
And lucky for me my lollipop update was a success and i dont regret the update at all. I know alot of g3 users are reporting a ton load of issues but for me it runs sweet