Hey All
    Just picked up my new G3 today(Yay!!) after Finally trading in my S5 .

As great as the camera is on the G3, for me.. it needs a few more controls.. so, can anyone advise on a camera app on the Play Store with a few Manual controls, such as:

Exposure, White Balance (WB), ISO, Metering and any other controls.. also a few filters would be nice.

I dont mind paying for the app.. as long as it works well with the G3s camera.

Many Thanks
    12-07-2014 07:57 PM
    Well, I use the stock camera app and "A Better Camera" app - the later should give you all the features you need - I have the paid version which unlocks all of the features.
    NightOrchid likes this.
    12-08-2014 04:30 PM
    I've been using camera 360.

Posted via the Android Central App
    NightOrchid likes this.
    12-08-2014 09:57 PM
    Well, I use the stock camera app and "A Better Camera" app - the later should give you all the features you need - I have the paid version which unlocks all of the features.
    I tried that, but found my pictures to be a bit under exposed.. however, the paid version might be better..

I've been using camera 360.

I know theres a 360 ultimate.

To be honest, after using the stock camera for a day or so.. im actually really impressed and wonder if i really need all the Manual controls I mentioned in OP, but I do think an Exposure EV setting is very importnat in this camera.

Im a little surprised LG didnt just bundle the Manual settings from the G2, so they could be selected from the minimal menu we now have under an "M" button.
    12-09-2014 05:49 AM
    I tried that, but found my pictures to be a bit under exposed.. however, the paid version might be better..

I know theres a 360 ultimate.

To be honest, after using the stock camera for a day or so.. im actually really impressed and wonder if i really need all the Manual controls I mentioned in OP, but I do think an Exposure EV setting is very importnat in this camera.

Im a little surprised LG didnt just bundle the Manual settings from the G2, so they could be selected from the minimal menu we now have under an "M" button.
    I use the the stock camera app 90% of the time because it does everything pretty well - if I really need to tweak, I will use the "A Better Camera" app.
    12-11-2014 08:29 PM
    I use xcam lg. Works great and it has most of the settings your looking for. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...xcamlgsettings

12-11-2014 09:28 PM