Can you resize the LG G3 custom remote control buttons?

johnnybiggles

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I somehow discovered how to program custom remotes before simply setting up my main TV to a pre-programmed one (Samsung). When I did discover the built-in remote for the Samsung, I noticed the volume & channel rocker buttons are HUGE compared to the ones available for building your own remote. Is it possible to resize these buttons? I don't see yet how you can, but seeing the bigger buttons exist, I'm sure there has to be a way I'm missing. Is there?

Joey Hartman1

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I somehow discovered how to program custom remotes before simply setting up my main TV to a pre-programmed one (Samsung). When I did discover the built-in remote for the Samsung, I noticed the volume & channel rocker buttons are HUGE compared to the ones available for building your own remote. Is it possible to resize these buttons? I don't see yet how you can, but seeing the bigger buttons exist, I'm sure there has to be a way I'm missing. Is there?

I figured it out. Use any random remote for your tv and then go to menu and select learn remote and follow the instructions

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463