Hey all,

I just upgraded to a new LG G3 and noticed that there are faint vertical lines when viewing light backgrounds. My father and sister upgraded to G3's as well and their screens have the same exact issue. I just wanted to know if this is a common occurrence on LG G3's? Thanks!
    12-11-2014 12:47 PM
    Welcome to AC and the G3 forum.☺

Do you mean when using Camera, or when viewing light backgrounds, such as the background to the text in the AC app right here? Either way, I see no lines on mine.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-11-2014 01:14 PM
    Hey all,

I just upgraded to a new LG G3 and noticed that there are faint vertical lines when viewing light backgrounds. My father and sister upgraded to G3's as well and their screens have the same exact issue. I just wanted to know if this is a common occurrence on LG G3's? Thanks!
    So you have more than one G3 handy? Use one to take a photo of the other, and if the photo shows the lines post it here using Imgur or similar.
    12-11-2014 01:16 PM
    There are visible lines on the screen itself and not the camera. They are only visible when viewing light backgrounds eg - web surfing, reading books, very light colored backgrounds, etc., I'll get a picture up here shortly.

Edit: apparently the lines I'm seeing are digitizer lines? I can't post any links as my post count is under 10, but if you google "lg g3 digitizer vertical lines" some people are experiencing the same exact problem on their G3's.
    12-11-2014 01:41 PM
    There are visible lines on the screen itself and not the camera. They are only visible when viewing light backgrounds eg - web surfing, reading books, very light colored backgrounds, etc., I'll get a picture up here shortly.

Edit: apparently the lines I'm seeing are digitizer lines? I can't post any links as my post count is under 10, but if you google "lg g3 digitizer vertical lines" some people are experiencing the same exact problem on their G3's.
    Had the same thing with my first G3. It was clearly visible on a flat red background. Thought it was a dead pixel line. Anyways, was having charging issues too, so swopped it out for a new one. No line on this one.
    12-11-2014 02:25 PM