It kind of bothers me how it won't let you have a live wallpaper on the home screen. And to have to set both the home screen and lock screen wallpapers separately. Does anyone know if there's a way to make them the same, and also allow live wallpapers?
    12-12-2014 02:41 AM
    For live wallpaper, just to to Settings / Home screen / Wallpaper, and chose Live Wallpapers

I don't know of an xposed module, but you can search here: [INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Mod… | Xposed General | XDA Forums

or here: Welcome to the Xposed Module Repository! | Xposed Module Repository
    12-12-2014 09:32 PM
    For live wallpaper, just to to Settings / Home screen / Wallpaper, and chose Live Wallpapers

I don't know of an xposed module, but you can search here: [INDEX] Xposed Modules Collection | Post Mod… | Xposed General | XDA Forums

or here: Welcome to the Xposed Module Repository! | Xposed Module Repository
    That sets it on the home screen, but not the lock screen. From what I've tried the phone won't let you set a live wallpaper on the lock screen. I just wish they were one in the same, like in most other devices.
    12-13-2014 12:48 AM
    You wrote:

It kind of bothers me how it won't let you have a live wallpaper on the home screen.
    I'm not aware of any Android phone that allows live wallpaper on the lock screen.
    12-13-2014 10:01 PM
    You wrote:

I'm not aware of any Android phone that allows live wallpaper on the lock screen.
    Samsung phones, like the GS5, Nexus phones (AOSP allows it). Probably Motorola phones since they're close to stock but I haven't checked. I don't think HTC phones allow it but its been a year since I've had one so I don't remember very well.
    12-16-2014 11:14 AM
    I didn't know that. None of the phones I've had, including a Samsung GS3, allowed live wallpaper on the lock screen.
    12-17-2014 01:03 PM
    I've never been able to get Live Wallpapers working on the lock screen.
    12-17-2014 03:33 PM