When connecting my LG G3 d850 with 4GB microSD to PC, I can see the drivers being installed, but I can't see the card. I have to remove the card from the phone, connect it to PC and copy files to it. After installing it back in the phone I can see all files on the card in File Manager.
    12-16-2014 09:55 AM
    use android file transfer to see and modify files on your phone when it's plugged in
    12-18-2014 01:31 AM
    When connecting my LG G3 d850 with 4GB microSD to PC, I can see the drivers being installed, but I can't see the card. I have to remove the card from the phone, connect it to PC and copy files to it. After installing it back in the phone I can see all files on the card in File Manager.
    That's funny, I just happen to see this thread - I have a stock but rooted LG G3 ls 990 on Sprint and when I plug my phone into the USB I can see both my internal and external SanDisk 128gb just fine.

Maybe you are looking for a Drive Letter - if you are, you won't find it - it is listed as an MTP device under whatever name you gave it when setting up your LG G3.

The last time you could see a drive letter in Android was somewhere between Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich - I think staring with Jelly Bean, it lost the drive letter and it became an MTP device.

It's been so long ago, I can't remember exactly - but that is definitely one feature that I miss! There are ways that will get that drive letter back, but the few that I tried did not work well and root is required.
    12-18-2014 11:36 PM
    Thank you, guys, for your responses.
    I can see my microSD on android "File Manager" but not in Windows on my PC... Unless you are not talking about file manager - but about something else.

How can I "find" android MTP device on PC? I'm not experienced in Android-Windows communication...
    12-24-2014 11:24 AM