Why aren't my music controls not appearing on my LG G3 Lockscreen?

fishball99

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Music controls not appearing on LG G3 Lockscreen

So, I've had my G3 (D855) for about a month now, and I noticed that the lock screen music controls would only appear while some songs are playing, but not the other. When the controls are not there, my bluetooth devices (headsets and car controls) cannot control the music player either. Does anyone have any way of solving this problem? Thanks in advance!

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Music controls not appearing on LG G3 Lockscreen

I've noticed it seems to be hit or miss. If the controls don't show up sometimes I will unlock the phone and go back into the music app (for me Spotify). Then I can turn off the screen and the controls will show up on the Lockscreen again

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site

same here. i thought it might be app specific but i've noticed it with more than one music service.

Posted via the Android Central App

TapControl

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site

Hello! I have a new solution to your problem.

I just released a music control app. With it you can control music playback by tapping the sides of your phone (left and right to play/pause, top or bottom to skip to next track) without using your screen, or even unlocking your device. Just tap three or more times to active the desired function.

It's called TapControl, one word. Find it on the Play store. There is a free version to try out. (I don't have enough posts to post a link).

I just released this, and would love some feedback too. I am a third year computer science student, and this is my first Android app. Thanks!